|I like to draw and take pictures sometimes.|
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Ricky, this afternoon.
4. Are you easy to get along with? Depends on how you act towards me.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? Yes, he has before, and he probably will if it ever happens again.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? People who are sweet and respectful to me, and being attractive is always a nice bonus.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? Yeah, probably the same one I'm in right now.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? My friend Bekah.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not in the slightest. Used to, though.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Ricky.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? I love you!
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? I like:
-Maps by Front Bottoms
-All I Want by Kodaline
-Love Love Love by The Mountain Goats
-I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe by OK Go
-Always by Erasure
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Depends on who is, but typically yes.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Luck: kinda. Miracles: yes
15. What good thing happened this summer? I got to do the frickle frackle with my boo. It was his first time.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yeah.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Barely ever, but yeah.
19. Do you like bubble baths? Yes!
20. Do you like your neighbors? Quite the opposite.
21. What are you bad habits? I bite my fingernails, I talk to myself out loud without knowing.
22. Where would you like to travel? England, Ireland, Scotland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Holland, Japan, China, Spain, France, Russia.
23. Do you have trust issues? I should, considering my past experiences, but not really.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Eating?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? My legs.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Typically, the first thing I do is go to the bathroom.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? I wish I was pale as a ghost.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My boo, Ricky.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Yeah.
30. Do you ever want to get married? Meh, maybe.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? A short one.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? I don't really want to have a threesome with anyone.
33. Spell your name with your chin. vgbikn c edn tg
34. Do you play sports? What sports? I hate sports, unless you consider eating a sport.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? TV
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Hasn't everybody?
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Nothing, it's supposed to be silent.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Someone that likes me for me and I like them for them.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? I like shopping in Goodwill, and Fairway.
40. What do you want to do after high school? Get a job and an apartment.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? I'm normally a quiet person, but sometimes it means that I'm depressed or brooding.
43. Do you smile at strangers? Sometimes.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? The bottom of the ocean.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? Ricky.
46. What are you paranoid about? Not being happy with my life.
47. Have you ever been high? Yes.
48. Have you ever been drunk? Yes.
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? No.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Black.
51. Ever wished you were someone else? Yes.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? Way too many things to pick one.
53. Favourite makeup brand? I don't really wear makeup, so I don't really know good brands.
54. Favourite store? I like Goodwill.
55. Favourite blog? Mine.
56. Favourite colour? It's a tie between green and blue.
57. Favourite food? I like jasmine rice a lot lately.
58. Last thing you ate? Orgasmically delicious manicotti.
59. First thing you ate this morning? Funyuns, on the bus to New York.
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Yeah, I can't remember.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? No.
62. Been arrested? For what? Almost, twice. Once for trespassing and being falsely accused of breaking and entering. And another time for being out past curfew with my boyfriend in his car and possibly for like statutory rape or something, I'm not sure.
63. Ever been in love? Yes.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? It was dumb. I was following my then boyfriend home even though he kept telling me that I should go back to my home, and I wouldn't go. So, in order for me to leave, he offered to kiss me, and being the naive little bitch I was, I accepted it. It was disappointing, to say the least. I expected more out of a first kiss.
65. Are you hungry right now? No, but I am hella thirsty.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I don't really have any tumblr or Internet friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Tumblr.
69. Are you watching tv right now? No.
70. Names of your best friends? Cassie, Bekah, Ricky.
71. Craving something? What? Water.
72. What colour are your towels? Different colours.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? Too many.
75. Favourite animal? Kittens.
76. What colour is your underwear? Black.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Either.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? It varies depending on how I'm feeling.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Rainbow-ish.
80. What colour pants? White and green.
81. Favourite tv show? I'm not sure, maybe My Little Pony.
82. Favourite movie? Rocky Horror Picture Show.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? I didn't even know there was a two?
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls,Mean Girls wasn't that good, but 21 Jump Street was a piece of shit movie.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? The girl who didn't even go to their school.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? Jacques, maybe.
87. First person you talked to today? Ricky.
88. Last person you talked to today? Ricky.
89. Name a person you hate? My father. My boyfriend's brother, Jake.
90. Name a person you love? My boyfriend, Ricky.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? My friend, Lauren Smalara. They are very clingy and keep putting me in the tight situations that make me upset and I feel like they are constantly making bad decisions. And Jake, because he's just an ass.
92. In a fight with someone? Not that I know of.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? I've never once worn or owned a pair of sweatpants.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? A few.
95. Last movie you watched? Saved.
96. Favourite actress? I don't know, nor do I really care.
97. Favourite actor? Same as how I feel about my favourite actress.
98. Do you tan a lot? No, I don't like being tan, I prefer to be pale as shit.
99. Have any pets? Yeah, a homicidal cat, Blue.
100. How are you feeling? Tired and okay-ish.
101. Do you type fast? Meh, I type at an effiient enough pace for my own comfort.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? Doesn't everyone.
103. Can you spell well? Fairly. Better than most people these days.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes. I miss my friend, Natalie. We haven't been able to hang out for a few years.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? No.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? Apparently.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yeah, not my cup of tea.
108. What should you be doing? Sleeping.
109. Is something irritating you right now? My OCD.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Yes.
111. Do you have trust issues? I probably should, but not really.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Ricky, last night.
113. What was your childhood nickname? Noodle.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? Yes.
115. Do you play the Wii? Yes.
116. Are you listening to music right now? Yes.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Yes.
118. Do you like Chinese food? Some.
119. Favourite book? I don't read too much, can't think of one.
120. Are you afraid of the dark? Yes.
121. Are you mean? I can be at times.
122. Is cheating ever okay? No. If the partner allows it, then it's not cheating.
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? No.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes.
126. Are you currently bored? A bit.
127. What makes you happy? Ricky.
128. Would you change your name? I have already, to Vincent.
129. What your zodiac sign? Aries.
130. Do you like subway? From time to time.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? Let them know that I'm flattered, but I am already taken.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Ricky.
133. Favourite lyrics right now? I don't have a specific set of lyrics.
134. Can you count to one million? I can, but I don't want to, therefore, I'm not going to.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? Everytime I ever told my Dad I loved him.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed.
137. How tall are you? 5'5"
138. Curly or Straight hair? Straight.
139. Brunette or Blonde? Blond.
140. Summer or Winter? Winter, by far.
141. Night or Day? Night.
142. Favourite month? It's a tie between October and December.
143. Are you a vegetarian? No, but I deeply respect vegetarians and vegans.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? i don't really like chocolate, but I guess dark.
145. Tea or Coffee? Tea.
146. Was today a good day? Meh, at first, not at all. Travelling makes me stressed and anxious and I break down frequently, so no fun for the first portion of the day, however, when we finally arrived at our destination, I went swimming, and that was pretty fun.
147. Mars or Snickers? I don't really like either of them very much.
148. What’s your favourite quote? I can't pick just one.
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.