I literally have no books within the area around me that I wouldn't have to get up out of my seat to get.
4) What do you think about most?
5) What does your latest text message from someone else say?
"And I'm starting to believe I'll never have someone"
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Sometimes with, sometimes without. It varies.
7) What's your strangest talent?
I have no clue.
8) Girls…. (finish the sentence); Boys…. (finish the sentence)
Girls are cute; boys are cute.
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
10) When is the last time you played the air guitar?
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I have vehiphobia (a fear of driving or riding in a car) and I used to be anuptaphobic (a fear of being single or married to the wrong person forever).
12) Ever stuck a foreign object up your nose?
13) What's your religion?
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking or sitting with a friend.
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
System of a Down is pretty good.
17) What was the last lie you told?
I'm so good at Zelda!
18) Do you believe in karma?
For the most part.
19) What does your URL mean?
Cat in Japanese then some numbers. I made the username a long time ago.
20) What is your greatest weakness; your greatest strength?
Strength: Eating foods that are really bad for me.
Weakness: Eating foods that are really good for me.
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
23) How do you vent your anger?
I rant to my boyfriend.
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
I collect buttons and fortunes from fortune cookies.
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I've never video chatted before, so I suppose talking on the phone.
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
For the most part.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?.
I hate the sound of someone clacking on a keyboard, and I love the sound of me clacking on a keyboard.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if I had actually killed myself that one time.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
30) Stick your right arm out; what do you touch first? Do the same with your left arm
I can't do that because I'm in school and if I did that, I would touch the people sitting next to me and that would be rude.
31) Smell the air. What do you smell?
Smells like school, and therefore smells like Hell.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
33) Choose East Coast or West Coast?
I have no preference.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Beyoncé and Nicki Minaj even though I don't particularly care for their music.
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
Cold and unfortunately, sunny.
39) What time is it?
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I don't drive.
41) What was the last book you read?
Let's Explore Diabetes With Owls by David Sedaris.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Yeah, but not on people.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
The Hitchhiker's Guide To The Galaxy.
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
I get period cramps every month if that counts.
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
48) What's your sexual orientation?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Yeah, a dumb one too.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
52) What is your astrological sign?
53) Do you save money or spend it?
Usually spend it because I have no will power.
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
55) Love or lust?
56) In a relationship?
57) How many relationships have you had?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
59) Where were you yesterday?
My boyfriend's house.
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
My trans* bracelet has pink on it.
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
Yeah, argyle ones.
62) What's your favorite animal?
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
I don't know. Probably at school.
65) Spit or swallow?
66) What is your heritage?
American, French, English, Canadian, and a tiny tiny bit of German.
67) What were you doing last night at 12 AM?
I was playing Minish Cap while Ricky and his friends played Super Smash Bros. and Ryan was making 4 pots of Ramen Noodles simultaneously.
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Last names were created by humans, so I doubt Satan has one.
70) Are you the kind of friend you would want to have as a friend?
Mm, probably not.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Probably save the dog. I mean, I'm pretty sure if I talked to my boss about it, we could work something out and if he did fire me, oh well. He's very cold-hearted.
72) You are at the doctor's office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
I'll tell a few people, and I'd probably just spend those last few weeks hanging out with my boyfriend, and I would only be afraid for my boyfriend's welfare.
73) You can only have one of these things; trust or love.
How can you have love without trust? This statement is illogical.
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
Manchester by Kishi Bashi
75) What are the last four digits in your cell phone number?
I have no clue.
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Love and trust.
77) How can I win your heart?
By being kind and at least a little attractive.
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
Breaking up with my last boyfriend and going out with my current one.
80) What size shoes do you wear?
9 or 9 1/2
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
"Here lies a gay, gay man."
82) What is your favorite word?
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
A generic drawing of a heart.
84) What is a saying you say a lot?
85) What's the last song you listened to?
Papaoutai by Stromae.
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
I like deep cerulean type blue, and pine green.
87) What is your current desktop picture?
The best picture on the internet.
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
89) What would be a question you'd be afraid to tell the truth on?
I don't know.
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Instantly think they're redeads and probably start crying.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
The first time Ricky and I kissed.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
Last summer in Texas.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
I don't really wanna sleep with any celebrity, just maybe hang with them.
95) You just got a free plane ticket to anywhere. You have to depart right now. Where are you gonna go?
Maybe Ireland or some Scandinavian country or maybe even Japan.
96) Do you have any relatives in jail?
Yeah.97) Have you ever thrown up in the car?
No, but I have in a plane.98) Ever been on a plane?
Read 97.99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
You guys need to get your shit together.