|I like to draw and take pictures sometimes.|
Why Wasn't I There For Him?His parents wouldn't let us see each otherWhy Wasn't I There For Him? by Neko442
They don’t understand me
They think I’m not normal
So he cries
He throws up
Then he cries some more
He tells me
I feel terrible
I cry for him
I couldn't help him
I wasn't there for him
Why wasn't I there for him?
He says he’s fine
He tells me he’ll be okay
I can’t believe him
I care for him too much
To just think “Oh he’ll be fine.”
I want to be there for him
I want to hug him
I want to comfort him
I want to tell him it’ll be okay
That I’m there for him
But I wasn't there for him
I care so much for him
I love him
But I am incompetent
I wasn't there for him.
3. Who are you looking forward to seeing? Ricky, this afternoon.
4. Are you easy to get along with? Depends on how you act towards me.
5. If you were drunk would the person you like take care of you? Yes, he has before, and he probably will if it ever happens again.
6. What kind of people are you attracted to? People who are sweet and respectful to me, and being attractive is always a nice bonus.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? Yeah, probably the same one I'm in right now.
8. Who from the opposite gender is on your mind? My friend Bekah.
9. Does talking about sex make you uncomfortable? Not in the slightest. Used to, though.
10. Who was the last person you had a deep conversation with? Ricky.
11. What does the most recent text that you sent say? I love you!
12. What are your 5 favorite songs right now? I like:
-Maps by Front Bottoms
-All I Want by Kodaline
-Love Love Love by The Mountain Goats
-I Want You So Bad I Can't Breathe by OK Go
-Always by Erasure
13. Do you like it when people play with your hair? Depends on who is, but typically yes.
14. Do you believe in luck and miracles? Luck: kinda. Miracles: yes
15. What good thing happened this summer? I got to do the frickle frackle with my boo. It was his first time.
16. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yeah.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Yeah.
18. Do you still talk to your first crush? Barely ever, but yeah.
19. Do you like bubble baths? Yes!
20. Do you like your neighbors? Quite the opposite.
21. What are you bad habits? I bite my fingernails, I talk to myself out loud without knowing.
22. Where would you like to travel? England, Ireland, Scotland, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Holland, Japan, China, Spain, France, Russia.
23. Do you have trust issues? I should, considering my past experiences, but not really.
24. Favorite part of your daily routine? Eating?
25. What part of your body are you most uncomfortable with? My legs.
26. What do you do when you wake up? Typically, the first thing I do is go to the bathroom.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? I wish I was pale as a ghost.
28. Who are you most comfortable around? My boo, Ricky.
29. Have any of your ex’s told you they regret breaking up? Yeah.
30. Do you ever want to get married? Meh, maybe.
31. Is your hair long enough for a pony tail? A short one.
32. Which celebrities would you have a threesome with? I don't really want to have a threesome with anyone.
33. Spell your name with your chin. vgiuncdenhg (Amazing)
34. Do you play sports? What sports? I hate sports.
35. Would you rather live without TV or music? Music, by far.
36. Have you ever liked someone and never told them? Yes, I shoud've, though.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? Usually nothing. Sometimes, I yawn.
38. Describe your dream girl/guy? Ricky.
39. What are your favorite stores to shop in? Goodwill. Yankee Candle. Bath and Body Works. Teavana.
40. What do you want to do after high school? Get a job and move out.
41. Do you believe everyone deserves a second chance? Yes, but not much more than that.
42. If your being extremely quiet what does it mean? Usually nothing, sometimes I just have nothing to say.
43. Do you smile at strangers? Occasionally.
44. Trip to outer space or bottom of the ocean? Space. Stars and nebulae.
45. What makes you get out of bed in the morning? Ricky.
46. What are you paranoid about? The government.
47. Have you ever been high? Yeah
48. Have you ever been drunk? Yeah
49. Have you done anything recently that you hope nobody finds out about? I don't think so.
50. What was the colour of the last hoodie you wore? Black with the white Hero of Space symbol on it from Homestuck.
51. Ever wished you were someone else? I used to a lot, now I only do when I'm in a lot of pain.
52. One thing you wish you could change about yourself? My lack of talent.
53. Favourite makeup brand? I don't wear makeup.
54. Favourite store? Goodwill.
55. Favourite blog? My own.
56. Favourite colour? It depends on my mood.
57. Favourite food? Shrimp from Kabuto
58. Last thing you ate? Pumpkin ice cream
59. First thing you ate this morning? Rice krispies
60. Ever won a competition? For what? Not that I can remember.
61. Been suspended/expelled? For what? No.
62. Been arrested? For what? Almost a couple times, one for trespassing, another time for being out past curfew and my boyfriend committing statutory rape.
63. Ever been in love? Yes.
64. Tell us the story of your first kiss? It was disappointing, to say the least.
65. Are you hungry right now? A little.
66. Do you like your tumblr friends more than your real friends? I don't have tumblr friends.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook.
68. Twitter or Tumblr? Tumblr.
69. Are you watching tv right now? No.
70. Names of your bestfriends? Cassie, Skyler, Ricky.
71. Craving something? What? Shrimp.
72. What colour are your towels? No specific colour.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? One.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Yes
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? I don't have a clue.
75. Favourite animal? Cats and bunnies.
76. What colour is your underwear? Black.
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Swirl.
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Depends of my mood.
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? Red, white, and black.
80. What colour pants? Green, white, and black. (I'm in my pyjamas.)
81. Favourite tv show? Parks and Rec
82. Favourite movie? I don't have a favourite, but I really like Kill Bill and The Rocky Horror Picture Show.
83. Mean Girls or Mean Girls 2? I've never seen or even heard of Mean Girls 2, so just regular ol' Mean Girls 1.
84. Mean Girls or 21 Jump Street? Mean Girls. 21 Jump Street sucked.
85. Favourite character from Mean Girls? They were all bitches except the stupid one.
86. Favourite character from Finding Nemo? Dory.
87. First person you talked to today? Mum.
88. Last person you talked to today? Ricky.
89. Name a person you hate? Jake Benson.
90. Name a person you love? Ricky Benson.
91. Is there anyone you want to punch in the face right now? Jake Benson, Kim Koogle, and Ellen Young.
92. In a fight with someone? No.
93. How many sweatpants do you have? Zero.
94. How many sweaters/hoodies do you have? Hella.
95. Last movie you watched? Exit Through The Gift Shop
96. Favourite actress? I don't think I have a fave, but I'm really into Amy Poehler right now.
97. Favourite actor? I like Nick Offerman and Chris Pratt right now.
98. Do you tan a lot? No, I want to be pale.
99. Have any pets? Blue, our crazy cat.
100. How are you feeling? Upset and anxious.
101. Do you type fast? I type fast enough for my own comfort.
102. Do you regret anything from your past? Who doesn't?
103. Can you spell well? I think I can, but I'm not really sure.
104. Do you miss anyone from your past? Yes.
105. Ever been to a bonfire party? No, but I want to.
106. Ever broken someone’s heart? Apparently, yes.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yeah, wasn't my cup of tea.
108. What should you be doing? Sleeping.
109. Is something irritating you right now? Yes, my English teacher.
110. Have you ever liked someone so much it hurt? Yes.
111. Do you have trust issues? I should, but not really.
112. Who was the last person you cried in front of? Ricky.
113. What was your childhood nickname? I didn't have one.
114. Have you ever been out of your province/state? Yes.
115. Do you play the Wii? Yes.
116. Are you listening to music right now? Yes.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Yes.
118. Do you like Chinese food? Some.
119. Favourite book? I'm not much of a reader, but I am currently reading "The Year of Living Biblically."
120. Are you afraid of the dark? In a way.
121. Are you mean? God, I hope not.
122. Is cheating ever okay? No!
123. Can you keep white shoes clean? No.
124. Do you believe in love at first sight? No.
125. Do you believe in true love? Yes.
126. Are you currently bored? A little.
127. What makes you happy? Ricky, Autumn.
128. Would you change your name? Yes, I have.
129. What your zodiac sign? Aries.
130. Do you like subway? Yeah.
131. Your bestfriend of the opposite sex likes you, what do you do? I'm flattered, and appreciative. However, I'm taken, so I cannot go out with them.
132. Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with? Ricky.
133. Favourite lyrics right now? I don't know. I like a lot of lyrics.
134. Can you count to one million? I can't, but that doesn't mean I ever will.
135. Dumbest lie you ever told? No, I didn't just bite you.
136. Do you sleep with your doors open or closed? Closed.
137. How tall are you? 5'5"
138. Curly or Straight hair? Straight
139. Brunette or Blonde? Blond
140. Summer or Winter? Winter, by far.
141. Night or Day? Night
142. Favourite month? October and December
143. Are you a vegetarian? No.
144. Dark, milk or white chocolate? Dark
145. Tea or Coffee? Tea
146. Was today a good day? Hell no.
147. Mars or Snickers? Neither.
148. What’s your favourite quote? I don't know.
149. Do you believe in ghosts? Yes.